Jungle Camp (3 Days / 2 Nights)
Venture even further off the beaten track on our Jungle Camp package. After enjoying one night at our luxury ecolodge, trek along abandoned poaching and logging trails to a remote riverside campsite located in a natural clearing of low wispy grass ringed by thick woodland and featuring Tentsile Tree Tents.
Here you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon swimming in the river and taking in the jungle views, or head out on one of the many trails to discover the rich diversity of flora and fauna and get a glimpse of rare wildlife.
On your last morning, trek to the ranger station for breakfast, where you’ll find confiscated equipment of poachers and loggers – including traps, improvised hunting rifles and even chainsaws – on display, before kayaking down the Preak Tachan River back to Cardamom Tented Camp.
Jungle Camp Package
3 Days/ 2 Nights Package with Boat Transfer
Available for booking during 1 November – 30 April
Starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
Boat departs at 14:00
Returns at 10:30
*$199 usd per person excluding 10% VAT
Let your adventure begin!
Book this Package
Meals included: dinner
- Disembark from Trapeang Rung Resort Pier at 14.00 on a 1-hour boat ride down the Preak Tachan River to Cardamom Tented Camp.
- On arrival, get a brief introduction on the conservation and protection work of Wildlife Alliance.
- Get settled into your comfortable safari-style tent.
- Go on an exploratory jungle hike around the camp.
- Relax at the riverside restaurant as the sun sets over Botum Sakor.
- Enjoy dinner followed by a night of relaxing and unwinding at Cardamom Tented Camp.
Meals included: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- After an early breakfast, trek along abandoned poaching and logging trails through the dense forest to your private riverside campsite.
- Enjoy a Cambodian picnic lunch en route.
- After settling into your Tentsile Tree Tent, enjoy an afternoon of swimming or tubing in the river or head out on one of the many trails to spot rare wildlife.
- Tuck in to a jungle dinner and enjoy the sounds of the jungle during your overnight stay in your Tentsile Tree Tent.
Meals included: breakfast
- After early morning tea and coffee, hike to the Wildlife Alliance ranger station where confiscated snares, traps and improvised hunting rifles are on display.
- Enjoy breakfast at the ranger station.
- Embark on a kayak or hike back to Cardamom Tented Camp, where you can freshen up and change clothes.
- At around 10:00, board the boat back to Trapeang Rung.