Trekker (3 Days 2 Nights)
Go trekking through the dense Cambodian jungle along abandoned poaching and logging trails.
Then kayak down the Preak Tachan River, or take one of the self-guided hikes along our carefully selected trails and discover the rich diversity of flora and fauna and get a glimpse of macaques, gibbons, hornbills, otters and other rare wildlife found in the Cardamom Mountains.
3 Days 2 Nights at Cardamom Tented Camp
Boat leaves at 14:00
Meals included: dinner
- Disembark from Trapeang Rung Resort Pier at 14.00 on a 30 minute boat ride down the Preak Tachan River to Cardamom Tented Camp.
- On arrival you will get a brief introduction on the conservation and protection work of Wildlife Alliance and an explanation of how guests money is spent to protect the area from logging and hunting.
- Settle into your comfortable safari-style tent.
- You can go on an exploratory hike in the jungle around the camp, kayak or swim in our pristine river or enjoy our zip-line across the river.
- Relax at the riverside restaurant as the sun sets over Botum Sakor.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cardamom Tented Camp.
Meals included: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- After an early breakfast we embark on a kayak to the old ranger station, where we explore trails before walking back to the camp in time for lunch. The entire trip takes 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Afternoon is at your leisure, you can zip-line, explore trails close to the camp, swim in our beautiful river, or take a kayak along shady tributaries of the river.
- Dinner and overnight at Cardamom Tented Camp.
Meals included: breakfast
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure. If you are an early riser, go on a self-guided hike on the trails around the camp or take a coffee on a misty morning kayak.
- At around 10.00am board the boat back to Trapeang Rung.
3 Day 2 Nights
|Cardamom Tented Camp
Packages starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
|Low Seasons||High Seasons|
|Twin / Double Share||300 USD||330 USD|
|Single room surcharge||85 USD||90 USD|
High Seasons: 1 November – 30 April
Low Seasons: 1 May – 31 October
- Starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
- Boat leaves 14:00 and returns 10.00
- Accommodation at Cardamom Tented Camp
- 5 meals (2 dinners, 1 lunch, 2 breakfasts)
- Drinking water
- English-speaking guide on hikes
- Boat transfers between Trapeang Rung and the Tented Camp
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks (other than water), snacks and tips
- Visa fees
- Rates are excluding 10% VAT