Trekker (3 Days 2 Nights)
Join a patrol with the Wildlife Alliance Rangers and go trekking through the dense Cambodian jungle along abandoned poaching and logging trails. Visit the Ranger Station where the confiscated equipment of poachers and loggers – including traps, improvised hunting rifles and even chainsaws – is on display.
Then kayak down the Preak Tachan River, or take one of the self-guided hikes along our carefully selected trails and discover the rich diversity of flora and fauna and get a glimpse of macaques, gibbons, hornbills and other rare wildlife found in the Cardamom Mountains.
3 Days 2 Nights at Cardamom Tented Camp
Starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
Boat leaves at 14:00
Returns at 10.00
*Rates are excluding 10% VAT
Let your adventure begin!
Meals included: dinner
- Disembark from Trapeang Rung Resort Pier at 14.00 on a 30 minute boat ride down the Preak Tachan River to Cardamom Tented Camp.
- On arrival you will get a brief introduction on the conservation and protection work of Wildlife Alliance and an explanation of how guests money is spent to protect the area from logging and hunting.
- Settle into your comfortable safari-style tent.
- You can go on an exploratory hike in the jungle around the camp, kayak or swim in our pristine river or enjoy our zip-line across the river.
- Relax at the riverside restaurant as the sun sets over Botum Sakor.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cardamom Tented Camp.
Meals included: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- After an early breakfast we embark on a kayak to the old ranger station, where we explore trails before walking back to the camp in time for lunch. The entire trip takes 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Afternoon is at your leisure, you can zip-line, explore trails close to the camp, swim in our beautiful river, or take a kayak along shady tributaries of the river.
- Dinner and overnight at Cardamom Tented Camp.
Meals included: breakfast
- Enjoy breakfast at your leisure. If you are an early riser, go on a self-guided hike on the trails around the camp or take a coffee on a misty morning kayak.
- At around 10.00am board the boat back to Trapeang Rung.
3 Day 2 Nights
|Cardamom Tented Camp
Packages starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
|Low Seasons||High Seasons|
|Twin / Double Share||300 USD||330 USD|
|Single room surcharge||85 USD||90 USD|
High Seasons: 1 November – 30 April
Low Seasons: 1 May – 31 October
- Starting and ending at Trapeang Rung Resort Pier
- Boat leaves 14:00 and returns 10.00
- Accommodation at Cardamom Tented Camp
- 5 meals (2 dinners, 1 lunch, 2 breakfasts)
- Drinking water
- English-speaking guide on hikes
- Boat transfers between Trapeang Rung and the Tented Camp
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks (other than water), snacks and tips
- Visa fees
- Rates are excluding 10% VAT